Submission deadlines to participate as a builder or supporter of the Parade of Homes have passed for 2019. But, if you are interested in entering a home for the 2020 Asheville Parade of Homes, read on to learn more about details and timelines from 2019 to get a picture of what to expect next year.
The annual Parade of Homes is Asheville’s largest showcase and tour of new residential homes. Participating in this event is a great way to highlight your most outstanding home designs, styles, and new technologies. This tour attracts enthusiastic visitors who are looking forward to meeting builders in person as they explore beautiful, newly completed homes. The Parade takes place each fall over the second and third weekends of October. Mark your calendars for this year’s event, October 12 – 13 & 19 – 20, 2019. While it is too late to enter a home, the public is welcome and invited to tour homes on Parade.
There are multiple ways to be involved in this highly anticipated event! Please utilize this website to walk you through the steps from entering full home entries to coming soon projects, renewed spaces and places and more. Please know that we are here to help you along the way.
Value of Being on Parade
- Full Color Magazine with each entry receiving one full page for Parade Entry display, 8,000 copies
- Online Builder Gallery showcasing Home Entry with Photos, Social Media Links, Contact Us and more
- Parade of Homes Tour traffic ranges from 100 to 1,000 people per weekend, varies by location
- Marketing Exposure – an expansive multi-media advertising campaign and a strong reputation for our area’s leading Home Tour
- Recognition for Builders and Parade of Homes Winners at the Fall Awards Gala
- 2 Complimentary Tickets to the Fall Awards Gala on October 17th included with Full Parade Home Entry
- Access to the Partner Program offering discounts and special offers on products and services for your Parade Homes
2019 Parade Information Sessions and Entry Discount: Whether you have a home in the Parade every year or you are brand new to the Parade, all Builders should make plans to attend a Parade Information Session in the spring of 2020 (date TBD). Come and learn how to participate, enhance your Parade exposure, and make the MOST of your Parade investment that will propel you and your business forward for years to come. Best of all, receive a discount on any 2020 Full Home, Coming Soon or Renewed Spaces entries for attending this free informative event. Check back in 2020 for precise dates and discounts.
*The following dates and fees may change in 2020:
2019 Full Home Entry Deadlines & Fees: