14 Twinflower Trail
$1,250,000 • 4 Bed, 4.5 Bath • 3,942 sq/ft • (828) 490-3657 • 100% Complete • License #79976
“This custom-built, Arts and Crafts home welcomes you with a natural stone exterior and exceptionally designed woodwork from floor to ceiling on the interior. You don’t want to miss seeing this upscale, quality lifestyle home.”
- A very unique luxury Craftsmen Home with all the latest technology
- Two master bedroom/bath suites
- Oversized three car heated garage
- Three fireplaces; one fireplace is a see thru between the screen porch and great room
- Gourmet kitchen with custom built glazed cabinetry and a large window that looks over the backyard outdoor living area
- Beautiful custom tile in all showers, heated floors in both master bathrooms
- Endless landscaping over the entire property
- Separate wine room/ bar area in lower level with natural stone floors
Town Mountain Preserve
Take I-240 E to Exit 5B onto Charlotte Street towards NC-694. Turn Right onto Charlotte Street. Turn Left onto College Street. Turn Left onto Town Mountain Road. Turn Left onto Bartram Walk Drive. Turn Right onto Woodland Trail. Turn Right onto Twinflower Trail.
Tim Fleishour is a 4th generation award winning custom home designer/builder and a Certified Green Professional. His work has won countless awards and his designs have been showcased in over 35 Parade of Homes. He operates a one-on-one design/build experience for his customers. Each home is unique to the needs and lifestyle of the owners.
For More Information on this home contact Beverly-Hanks & Associates • Gene Sandlin (828-450-8797) • Donette Moore (828-215-6002)