44 Deerhaven Lane
“This extraordinary Energy Star home been thoughtfully conceptualized as a spectacular hybrid of new traditional meets urban contemporary.”
- Convenient South Asheville location on a 2 acre lot with meadow and forest views
- 11’6″ ceilings on main, 22′ tall 20/12 pitch gothic vault in kitchen & dining rooms
- Custom cabinetry by Garner Woodworks with sub-zero appliances, quartz counter tops & Kohler plumbing fixtures
- Three car garage with access to mechanical basement & crawlspace – garage doors by Edencoast
- Professional lighting design with fixtures by Hudson Valley LIghting, CSL Lighting and Stone Lighting
- Energy Star, NC Green Built certified and Duke Energy Program participant
- Great room includes tray beamed ceiling, built in entertainment center, 2-sided fireplace and 10′ accordion doors to deck
- Backyard boasts generous covered porch with wood burning fireplace, skylights, fire-pit and custom pool
Take I-26 to exit #37 Skyland/Long Shoals Road. Continue on Long Shoals Rd for one mile and turn left on Overlook Road. Go 3/4 mile and take a left at 2nd entrance into Biltmore Park onto Bent Oak Lane. Take immediate left onto Deerhaven Lane. Enter private gravel road for 800′ and turn left.
As a leader in providing value-added construction services to his customers, Jamie’s pledge is to establish lasting relationships with every customer by exceeding their expectations and gaining their trust through exceptional performance. ATA constructs buildings that reflect unsurpassed quality. Jamie believes every customer deserves a unique place to call home.
For More Information on this home contact ATA Construction Langford LLC • James Langford • 828-691-1657