20 Thurland Avenue
“A green-certified, energy efficient, and sensibly crafted Beach Hensley Home in Kenilworth designed by local firm Legerton Architecture featuring artful craftsmanship and open indoor/outdoor living.”
- Green Built NC certified and Energy Star home designed by Legerton Architecture
- Open and spacious floor plan with owner’s suite on the main level
- Basement apartment with a kitchen, walk-in closet, and seperate entrance
- Hardwood and tile flooring throughout
- Kitchen features granite countertops and hydraulic pressed cement tile backsplash
- Outdoor living space includes a wrap around covered deck with screened in porch
- Long range mountain views from the top of prestigious and historic Kenilworth
- Walking distance to Biltmore Village and Downtown Asheville
Directions to 20 Thurland Avenue:
From I-40, take Exit 50 toward Biltmore Village. Continue on Biltmore Ave over the Swannanoa River and turn right on Forest Hill Dr. just across from Mission Hospital. Take the 2nd left onto Thurland Ave, and the house will be on the left.
At Beach Hensley Homes, eace of mind comes in the form of hiring a company with consistent outcomes and proven results. You’ve been imagining your perfect home, now imagine the perfect home building experience. Beach Hensley Homes is the affordable, responsible company with a very particular goal in mind: offering you a set price and timeline for your dream home, before it’s even built!
For More Information on this home contact Beach Hensley Homes • Beach Hensley • 828-230-5978