20 Thurland Avenue
“A green-certified, energy efficient, and sensibly crafted Beach Hensley Home in Kenilworth designed by local firm Legerton Architecture featuring artful craftsmanship and open indoor/outdoor living.”
- Green Built NC certified and Energy Star home designed by Legerton Architecture
- Open and spacious floor plan with owner’s suite on the main level
- Basement apartment with a kitchen, walk-in closet, and seperate entrance
- Hardwood and tile flooring throughout
- Kitchen features granite countertops and hydraulic pressed cement tile backsplash
- Outdoor living space includes a wrap around covered deck with screened in porch
- Long range mountain views from the top of prestigious and historic Kenilworth
- Walking distance to Biltmore Village and Downtown Asheville
Directions to 20 Thurland Avenue:
This Home was open during the 2016 Parade of Homes, and is not available for viewing.
At Beach Hensley Homes, eace of mind comes in the form of hiring a company with consistent outcomes and proven results. You’ve been imagining your perfect home, now imagine the perfect home building experience. Beach Hensley Homes is the affordable, responsible company with a very particular goal in mind: offering you a set price and timeline for your dream home, before it’s even built!
For More Information on this home contact Beach Hensley Homes • Beach Hensley • 828-230-5978