381 West Haywood Street
Custom • 3 Bed, 3.5 Bath • 1,825 sq/ft • (828) 225-5990 • 100% Complete • License #50241 • www.BellwetherBuilders.com
“Inspired by the historical mill cottages of Chicken Hill, this home combines typical lap siding, contemporary metal accents, with a classic roof line and traditional details.”
- Unique, contemporary design by local architect Joshua Pettler of C3 Studio
- Great urban location. Walkable to River Art District & Downtown Asheville
- Siding is mixture of Hardi & Corten Steel
- Passive solar design
- Built in daybed, overlooking New Belgium Brewery
- Custom design kitchen with large eastern white pine island countertop
- Standing seam metal roof
- Contemporary seemless box gutters with round downspouts
Directions to 381 West Haywood Street:
This Home was open during the 2016 Parade of Homes, and is not available for viewing.
Bellwether Design-Build seeks excellence by marrying innovative architectural solutions and sustainable building processes. We have developed a streamline alliance approach between the owner and the design-build team. This process fosters collaboration and an integrated process plan to successfully complete on time, more cost effectively, and with fewer change orders.
For More Information on this home contact Bellwether Design-Build, Inc. • Brad Rice • 828-225-5990