2670 Sleepy Hollow Drive
“Come see our Best Builders custom MossCreek Bucktail house. Avalon offers the best views in WNC, 10 minutes to town, city water community fire hydrants, AT&T Giga Power fiber optic and low HOA fees.”
- Stellar distant views of Mount Pisgah and Cold Mountain
- MossCreek Design – Bucktail, hand split cedar shakes, custom wood staircase
- Outdoor living, covered porch with dry stacked stone fireplace, open sundeck
- 10 minutes to town, in-ground city water, high speed fiber optic, low HOA fee
- Private, community hiking trail, gathering center Pavilion, fishing pond
- Upgrades throughout, including custom front door, cabinetry
- Cathedral ceilings, exposed beams, custom wood staircase, stainless steal appliances, gas cooking, granite counter tops
- Two car garage with western red cedar garage doors
From Asheville: Take I-40W to Exit 27(US 23 N/US 74 E) Take Exit 103 (Dellwood Road). At light, turn Right on County Road (see Avalon sign). Left on Rogers Cove Road. Right on Breckenridge Road. Avalon Discover Center 1.5 miles thru Junaluska Highlands gate, enter 128 on gate keypad for entry. Once you’re inside the community you can follow the signs up and or refer to your GPS re-settings to arrive at The Bucktail.
A true NC mountain craftsman home builder.
For More Information on this home contact Blue Realty • David Huffman • 828-226-5010