541 Justus Case Mountain Place, Hendersonville
$1,800,000 | 3 Bed, 3.5 Bath | 3,723 sq ft | License #35710 | Ken Gaylord | 828-772-4039 | KenGaylord.com
“This is a very special contemporary energy efficient home situated on a beautiful mountain lot with excellent details and finishes and an open layout perfect for living and entertaining.”
– Ken Gaylord, Builder
- Home designed by Tab Bonidy of TAB Associates, Inc.
- Passive solar with porcelain tile on floor slabs as thermal mass
- Super-insulated with R-50 roof, R-39 walls
- 11 kW of photovoltaic panels (solar electric)
- Natural ventilation and all LED lighting
- Heat pumps for cooling, gas furnaces for heating to supplement passive solar
- Custom cabinets in gourmet kitchen with Subzero, Wolf, and Cove appliances
- Patio with electric screens, outdoor fireplace, outdoor kitchen and water feature
Directions to: 541 Justus Case Mountain Place, Hendersonville, NC
From Asheville take I-240 E to Exit 9 (US-74). Go to Cane Creek Road, turn right, go 6.5 miles, then left onto Mills Gap Road. Go 1.3 miles, left onto Hoopers Creek Road. Go 3.8 miles, right onto N Bearwallow Road. Go 3 miles, left onto Bearwallow Mountain Road. Go 1.2 miles, left onto Justus Case Mountain Place. Home is a half a mile down.
Black Hawk, Inc. is in its 25th year of building custom homes. Our approach is one of fully integrating the design intent with the construction details and getting it right the first time. Architects and designers love working with us because of our listening skills and attention to detail.
For more information on this home contact: Ken Gaylord | 828-772-4039 | KenGaylord.com