315 Oak Lake Drive
“Live large in Black Mountain in appealing simplicity! Trophy location 200 feet from vibrant Lake Tomahawk.”
- Arts and Crafts cottage
- Walk to town
- One level living, private backyard
- Bright open floor plan with layers of personal space
- 200 square foot screened back porch
- 500 square feet of storage
- Videos at blackmountainbungalow.com
The Cottages of Lake Tomahawk
Directions to Home
This home was open during the 2017 Parade of Homes, and is not open for tour at this time. For additional information, please contact the builder below.
Our company name says everything. Building cottages and bungalows in Black Mountain for fifteen years. Earned reputation for integrity and good taste. The objectives and priorities of our buyers is our company compass.
For More Information on this home contact Black Mountain Bungalow Company • Charlie Sparks • 828-215-5597