210 Gravely Branch Road
2018 Silver Craftsmanship Award Winner
“Fine craftsmanship throughout the home on great private lot in the Fairview area. Great views of nearby fields and ridges. Comfortable indoor and outdoor spaces. Custom in-house design and detail.”
- Mountain Modern design
- Passive solar, and triple glazed windows all make the home bright and comfortable
- Projected HERS rating of 49 before solar with large south facing roof area prepped for solar electricity
- Custom solid wood and VOC free plywood cabinets with high quality hardware throughout
- Custom wormy maple trim and shelving throughout
- Large walk in pantry
- Open floor plan with master and laundry on main level
- Two large porches and outdoor storage room
From Downtown Asheville, take I-240 East to Highway 74-A (Charlotte Highway) 5.4 Miles and turn Right on Emmas Grove Road (fifth light on 74-A). In one mile bear Left to stay on Emmas Grove Road. In another 1.3 miles turn Left on Gravely Branch Road. Take Gravely Branch road for one mile. Home is on the Left.
We are a green building and design firm constructing the area’s most energy efficient homes since 1979. We were pioneers of the Green Building movement long before it had a name. Our turn-key approach to building allows us to keep construction costs low and maintain the highest quality.
For More Information on this home contact Blue Ridge Energy Systems of Fletcher, Inc. • Andy Presley • 828-684-8665