16 River Run
2018 Viewer’s Choice Award Winner
Custom • 3 Bed, 2.5 Bath • 3,108 sq/ft • (828) 278-4548 • 100% Complete • License #68260 • www.ChristopherFoxBuilders.com
“Nestled in the picturesque Olivette Riverside Community, this home connects you with nature with sweeping views of the French Broad River and direct access to hiking trails and the many amenities available at Olivette.”
- Sweeping river views & direct river access
- Open concept age-in-place design with master and laundry on main
- Geothermal heating and cooling in HERS rated house
- Chef’s kitchen with custom cabinetry and luxe finishes throughout
- Architectural porch and deck with low-maintenance native landscape
- In-house design consultation by Allison Smith Interiors
- Located in NC Home Builders Association 2018 Community of the Year and 2018 Best Sustainable Community
From downtown: Take I-26 W towards Weaverille to exit 25. Left onto Broadway St. Left onto Old Leicester Hwy. Take a slight right onto Old Leicester Rd. Turn right onto Olivette Rd. Right turn onto French Broad River Way into community. Continue over bridge to main entrance.
Christopher Fox, a two-term President of the AHBA, is a General Contractor with 20 years experience in Western NC. His approach to building is straightforward: work closely with clients, , clarify and communicate often, and attend to every detail with hands-on supervision. A Certified Aging-In-Place Builder, Christopher Fox Builders (CFB) was awarded the “Viewers’ Choice Award” in the 2017 Parade of Homes.
For More Information on this home contact Olivette Riverside Community • The Olivette Team • 828-407-0040