48 Sedgewood Court, Fairview
This home is 80% complete.
$580,000 | 3 Bed, 2.5 Bath | 2,192 sq ft | License #41574 | Brian Brunet | 828-628-3082 | Cool-Mountain.com
“Where old becomes new again. Southern elegance at its finest in this old-style farmhouse with modern amenities and luxurious finishes. Lots of character throughout with grandma’s farm sink and reclaimed wood accents. Take a walk back through time and come enjoy this home.”
– Brian Brunet, Builder
- All one level living with split floor plan
- Reclaimed barn wood accents throughout the house
- Modern farmhouse features
- Open floor plan with 9 & 10 ft ceilings
- Exposed rafter ceiling on the front porch
- Architectural shingles and metal roof
- Tray ceiling in the master suite
- Free-standing tub in the master bath and tankless water heater w/endless hot water
Directions to: 48 Sedgewood Court, Fairview, NC
Take I-40 E to Exit 53A. Turn right onto US-74A (Charlotte Hwy) for 5.1 miles. Turn right on Emma’s Grove Road and go .8 miles. Turn right on Number 9 Road for .3 miles, then turn left onto Sedgewood Court. The house will be .3 miles on left.
Since 1996, Cool Mountain Construction has been building award-winning homes. Quality craftsmanship and superior service is our standard. We use the latest interactive software for communication throughout the building process with our clients from any mobile device.
For more information on this home contact: Cool Mountain Realty | Jenny Brunet | 828-779-4473
Connect with Cool Mountain Construction: