32 Towering Oaks Lane, Asheville
2019 Silver Craftsmanship Award Winner
Custom | 4 Bed, 4 Bath | 3,640 sq ft | License #59039 | Dan Grammatico | 828-273-9877 | GrammaticoHomes.com
“Designed by Michael McDonough featuring the comfort of a traditional home blended with modern features. As with all Grammatico Signature Homes, it’s beautifully appointed and the craftsmanship is beyond comparison.”
– Dan Grammatico, Builder
- Transitional design style, stone, cedar and stucco facade
- Open floor plan centered around the great room and kitchen
- Screened porch with wood burning fireplace overlooking a wooded setting
- First floor master bedroom with dual walk-in closets
- Custom limestone fireplace with hand crafted beams above
- ENERGY STAR and Green Built Homes certified
Located in Sovereign Oaks
Directions to: 32 Towering Oaks Lane, Asheville, NC
I-40 E from Asheville to Exit 55, head north (left) on Porters Cove Road towards Tunnel Road/70. Turn left at the light. Take Tunnel Road/70 and turn right onto Lower Grassy Branch Road. Turn right again on Old Farm School Road then turn (Left) into Sovereign Oaks. Take Wandering Oaks Way to Towering Oaks. Go left to 32 Towering Oaks.
With over 30 years of experience in home construction, Dan Grammatico Signature Homes works with local architects, designers, and craftsmen to create homes of superior quality and design. This father and daughter team specializes in building speculative and custom homes in the Asheville, NC area.
For more information on this home contact: Dan Grammatico | 828-273-9877 | GrammaticoHomes.com