5 Grovepoint Way
Custom • 4 Bed, 4.5 Bath • 4,563 sq/ft • (828) 273-9877 • License #59039 • www.GrammaticoHomes.com
“Discover Grove Park Cove, a private community of 17 homesites, located in the Grove Park area, only three miles from downtown Asheville. 1-3 acre lots from 149,000 and custom homes from 850,000.”
- Desired open living/dining floorplan with expansive views of Elk Mountain
- Three large inviting cover outdoor spaces perfect for entertaining
- Modern mountain design elements highlighted by distinctive details
- Many aging-in-place design considerations
- Oversize 2 car garage with storage
- Main level music room, pet friendly laundry, and lower level studio/work space
- Convenient access to shopping, the theatre, art galleries, and varied dining options
- City Utilities, sidewalks, street lights, and two neighborhood entrances
Grove Park Cove
From Downtown Asheville: Head North on Charlotte Street. Take a left on Edwin Place (becomes Kimberly Avenue). Take a right on Griffing Blvd., becomes N. Griffing Blvd. At intersection with N. Griffing and Patton Mountain Road, turn left and left again into Grove Park Cove. Follow Grove Cove Drive to 5 Grovepoint Way.
With over 30 years of experience in home construction, Dan Grammatico Signature Homes (DGSH) works with local architects, designers, and craftsmen to create homes of superior quality and design. This father and daughter team specializes in building speculative and custom homes starting at $600k in the Asheville NC Area.
For More Information on this home contact Dan Grammatico Signature Homes • Dan Grammatico • 828-273-9877