21 Pinewood Avenue
2018 Gold Craftsmanship Award Winner
“Gorgeous modern rustic home featuring high ceilings, radius roof, three story white pine stair system, hardwood, tile baths, very efficient floor plan with extensive landscaping.”
- Features two radius roofs one on front and one on back
- Extra large 10” porch columns w/cable railing
- Stunning heavy timber custom built white pine staircase w/cable railing
- Soaring 21’ ceiling in living room and kitchen area
- Custom tiled showers on all 3 floors
- Vast amount of exterior stone combined with board/batten & cement board siding
- Tongue/groove porch ceilings
- Beautifully landscaped featuring stone steps, stone walkways, multiple retaining walls, and lots of plants and bushes
From Downtown Asheville: Take Merrimon Avenue North to Stratford Road, Turn Right go 1/4 mile to Pinewood Avenue, veer Left go to #21 on Right. House also fronts on Stratford and parking may be easier there. To park on Stratford continue past Pinewood Avenue to house on Left, see sign in yard.
Brian Anderson, a second generation builder and native of Asheville has built hundreds of home across WNC. Brian and his team have built a reputation for producing high-quality custom homes that are both energy efficient and affordable. While not limiting himself to a particular price range or style, Brian enjoys the challenge of building the small to medium-sized high-quality custom homes.
For More Information on this home contact Re-Max • Alexandra Schrank • 828-782-1957