23 WT Weaver
23 WT Weaver Blvd, Asheville, NC 28804
CUSTOM • 4 Bed, 2.5 Bath • 2,400 sq/ft
License #64296 • Beach Hensley • 828-782-3342 • BeachHensleyHomes.com
- Full solar array to achieve net zero energy use
- Locally sourced materials when possible [hardwoods milled from homesite]
- Steel siding allows for minimal maintenance, product longevity, and ability to recycle
- Native plantings and xeriscaping for minimal water usage
- Urban infill lot supporting walkability and multi-modal transportation
- Multiple exterior spaces and access doors for seamless indoor/outdoor living experience
Reasons to See this Home:
“A unique shape and style for our area, this urban home is a fresh and simple modern must-see.”
Intentional, straightforward structural design by architect Laura Hudson features large expanses of full-height glass creating seamless indoor/outdoor open spaces and mindful sighting for optimum privacy on a creekside urban infill lot.
From downtown Asheville, take Merrimon Ave. north. Take left on W.T. Weaver Blvd at the stoplight at Luella’s. Home is the first house on the right. Minimal parking available –– overflow parking available at the tennis courts on the right before the light on Merrimon and/or off-street parking past the house on the right off WT Weaver Blvd using the greenway to walk to the home.
Take the 3D tour Below
Beach Hensley offers 20-plus years of hands-on field experience –– he worked for several other builders, then operated a successful framing company several years before making the transition to the role of general contractor– so he is well-versed in the homebuilding process. We predominantly build sensibly crafted green homes on urban infill lots with mindfully sited footprints.
For more information on this home contact: Beach Hensley | 828-782-3342 | BeachHensleyHomes.com