Swannanoa Avenue Duplex
26 Swannanoa Avenue, Asheville, NC 28806
CUSTOM • 2 Bed, 2.5 Bath • 1,045 sq/ft
License #82462 • Kat McReynolds • 910-389-7373
- Built by a student of Asheville-Buncombe Technical Community College’s construction program
- Located 1 block from Haywood Road, near live music, restaurants, bakeries, and breweries
- Dense infill project on 0.22 acres
- Metal siding is 100% recyclable at the end of its long life
- Green Built Home certified with mini split HVAC, Energy Star appliances, select low-VOC materials
- Father-daughter project with Stan McReynolds of Sierra Homes, Inc.
Reasons to See this Home:
“The duplex project aims to meet community needs by blending high performance features with a multi-family layout.”
As Asheville’s magic continues to draw new-comers, we will benefit from housing solutions that are dense, centrally located and aligned with our community’s sustainability goals.
Take the 3D tour Below
Green Room Builders, LLC specializes in new construction of compact, green built projects, including small multi-family rental homes. We select materials and finishes for durability, sustainability, low maintenance and a minimalist aesthetic.
For more information on this home contact: Kat McReynolds | 910-389-7373