Mills River Farmhouse and Guest Cottage
170 Pisgah Ridge Trail. Mills River, NC 28759
CUSTOM • 4 Bed, 3.5 Bath • 4,941 sq/ft • Guest Cottage: Studio, 1 Bath • 300 sq/ft
License #58920 • Rick Buchanan • 828-650-6565 • BuchananConstruction.com
- Beautiful mountain view visible from almost every room in the home
- Kitchen: rich finishes, Sub Zero and Wolf appliances, walk-in pantry with custom door
- Detached, heated/cooled garage with custom cabinetry
- Foyer: barreled T&G ceiling, chandeliers, and inlaid accent lighting
- Pocketing door in main living space seamlessly combines indoor and outdoor entertaining space
- In-ground pool with adjoining pool house guest suite and custom bar
Reasons to See this Home:
“Details throughout the home center on the artful combination of style and functionality. Clean modern lines, bespoke artisan craftsmanship, and inspiration from timeless antiques culminate to create this stunning, must-see home.”
Visit this home to experience truly seamless indoor/outdoor living and be immersed in the nuanced design details which create this home’s effortless balance of modern and vintage style.
Located in the Farm at Mills River From downtown Asheville, proceed to I-240W/US-70W. Take I-26 East to NC-280 West/Airport Rd. Take exit 40 from I-26 East. Continue on NC-280 West. Take left onto Jeffress Rd and left on Majestic Ridge Rd into the Farm at Mills River. Then left onto Pisgah Ridge Trl and this home is second on the right.
Take the 3D tour Below
Buchanan Construction is an award-winning design/build firm constructing custom homes, renovations, and commercial projects. With an all-inclusive design/build approach, on-staff interior designers, and exclusive project management software, Buchanan provides clientele with an exceptional construction experience. Located in Asheville, Buchanan serves Asheville, the surrounding Western North Carolina region, and upstate South Carolina.
For more information on this home contact: 828-650-6565 | BuchananConstruction.com
Connect with Buchanan Construction: