11 Hawberry Ct, Asheville, NC 28805
CUSTOM • 4 Bed, 4 Bath • 3,479 sq/ft
- The exterior facade features early American and modern mix Architectural design that captures mountain views from every room
- Multiple outdoor spaces screened and open
- Trending in-law apartment in lower level with elevator access
- Numerous sustainable living features
- Eclectic interior design mix of modern and past
Reasons to see this Home:
“This fabulous home is a juxtaposition of old meets new with a facade of Old Kentucky logs and metal roofing, blended with a traditional style exterior.”
The home lives both indoor and outdoors with large screened porch and open deck. Solar panels, Energy Star certified and back up generator on demand.
From Asheville take I-240E to exit 55, where you will take a left onto Porters Cove Rd. Take left onto Tunnel Rd. (70) then right about one mile to Lower Grassy Rd. then slight right to Old School House Rd. Take it about1.5 miles to turn left into the neighborhood on Wandering Oaks Way. Go to Towering Oaks and take a right. Then a left onto Hawberry Crt. House is on the right.
Take the 3D tour Below
Dan Grammatico is an award-winning hands-on builder with over thirty-five years of construction experience. He holds an unlimited NC Building license and is experienced in both commercial and residential building.
For more information on this home contact: Dan Grammatico | 828-273-9877 | www.GrammaticoHomes.com