Country Craftsman in The Farm at Mills River
In-Person October 9-10 & 16-17, 2021 : 1-5 PM
658 Jeffress Road, Mills River, NC 28759
CUSTOM • 4 Bed, 4 Bath • 3,800 sq/ft
License #80316 • Jimmy Penland • 828-230-5727 • SilverDog.org
- Open kitchen with dual islands, custom cabinets, and leathered marble counter tops
- Farmhouse style exterior with black accents and maintenance free materials
- Indoor rock fireplace with custom, built-in entertainment center
- Open floor plan with elegant ceiling treatments and modern light fixtures
- Owner’s suite with barn wood ceilings, walk-in closets, tiled walk-in shower, and freestanding soaker tub
- Screened-in porch with outdoor rock fireplace
Reasons to See this Home:
“This custom home overlooks an expansive mountain range that created the perfect backdrop for this charming country craftsman.”
With high ceilings and a spacious open floor plan design, this home combines function and style to create a comfortable living space.
Get on I-240 W/US-70 W then keep right at the fork to follow I-26 E. Take exit 40 – Airport Rd. Turn right towards Mills River. Turn left onto Jeffress Rd. Pass the entry to The Farm at Mills River and take the next left to 658 Jeffress Rd.
Take the 3D tour Below
With over 16 years of custom home building experience, Jimmy Penland of Silver Dog Construction believes in hands-on involvement by prioritizing client communications and uncompromising quality at every stage of the building process. The ultimate goal is for the homeowner to have a positive, hassle-free building experience.
For more information on this home contact: Jimmy Penland | 828-230-5727 | SilverDog.org
Connect with Silver Dog Construction: