The Weaverville Farmhouse
CUSTOM • 5 Bed, 5.5 Bath • 7,000 sq/ft
License #80316 • Jimmy Penland • 828-230-5727 • SilverDog.org
- Rock fireplace, 5” white oak flooring, and custom built-ins
- Owner’s suite with farmhouse accents: barn doors, wooden beam ledge above the bathroom vanity, and rustic custom cabinetry
- Outdoor entertainment areas: balconies, decks, and an attached gazebo with outdoor fireplace
- Custom pet water and feeding station built into the kitchen island, tiled dog shower, under stair kennel, and electronic dog door
- Finished bonus room with a full bath over a four car garage
- Attached Mother-In-Law suite with a screened-in porch for indoor-outdoor living
Reasons to See this Home:
“From the show-stopping mountain views to the open floor plan design, this expansive modern farmhouse has it all.”
Privately situated on 15 acres of land, this home features a state-of-the-art kitchen and spacious outdoor living areas.
Take the 3D tour Below
With over 16 years of custom home building experience, Jimmy Penland of Silver Dog Construction believes in hands-on involvement by prioritizing client communications and uncompromising quality at every stage of the building process. The ultimate goal is for the homeowner to have a positive, hassle-free building experience.
For more information on this home contact: Jimmy Penland | 828-230-5727 | SilverDog.org
Connect with Silver Dog Construction: