61 Running Creek Trail, Arden, NC 28704
$2,399,000 • 3 Bed, 3.5 Bath • 3,114 sq/ft
License #82160 • Chris Brown • 561-723-6002 • CJMLuxuryHomes.com
- 216 bottle lighted/insulated wine room with hidden cabinet door
- Custom built outdoor kitchen with leathered 3” miter granite top
- Custom crafted office built-in’s and contemporary 62” fireplace with floating shelves
- Detailed moldings in tray ceilings and applied wall moldings throughout
- Solatube skylights in both main closets for abundant natural light
- Prefinished tilt and turn windows with lift and slide doors
Reasons to See this Home:
“The Cedar Model introduces a new style of mountain living.”
Professionally furnished and decorated model, maximizing the perfect combination of indoor and outdoor living. Features include motorized lanai screens, hidden kitchen pantry, and zero entry showers.
I-240 West to I-26 East to exit 37 Long Shoals Road. Turn right following signs to NC-191. Turn right on Brevard Road/NC-191. There will be a shuttle pickup spot located on a vacant lot directly across the street from the main gate of the Cliffs. CJM will have a tent and sign at the pickup spot. The Shuttle will take everyone back and forth from the Cedar Model and will run until 5PM daily during the parade.
Bringing together an open floor plan, modern finishes and clean lines without sacrificing warm mountain feel. CJM’s goal is to create the modern mountain home style focusing on single level living with the best quality in the industry.
For more information on this home contact: Chris Brown | 561-723-6002 | CJMLuxuryHomes.com
Connect with CJM Communities NC, LLC: