Reems Creek Retreat
684 Reems Creek Road, Weaverville, NC 28787
CUSTOM • 2 Bed, 2 Bath • 1,895 sq/ft
- Rustic, refined wooden accent wall in the primary bedroom
- Owner’s bath built for aging-in-place
- Solar and geothermal systems scored a -22 on the HERS scale
- Beautiful cherry-colored “refined barn” exterior
- Stylish, transitional, and healthy selections by ID.ology Interiors & Design and furnishings from Atelier Maison & Co.
Reasons to see this Home:
“You have to check out this charming, Modern Barn Farmhouse to see how beautiful Net Zero can be!”
This right-sized home is perfectly sited on top of a rolling hill where you can enjoy 360 degree views of the Reems Creek community. This home has our Energy Star, Green Built, Indoor airPLUS, Aging-in-Place, and low-maintenance standards.
Take I-240W/US-70W to I-26W/US-19N/US-23 N/US-70W towards Woodfin. Take exit 21. At the bottom of the ramp turn right onto New Stock Rd. and immediately turn left onto US-19 BUS N/Weaverville Rd. Continue to US-19 BU N for close to a mile. Turn right on Reems Creek Rd. and go for about 4 miles then home will be on the left.
Take the 3D tour Below
Sean and Laura’s Design+Build system is simplifying and improving the entire building process giving every client what they deserve and the ability to enjoy the process with no regrets. Come see why Living Stone Design + Build is Asheville’s premier luxury green builder.
For more information on this home contact: Sean Sullivan | 855-720-2435 | www.LivingStoneDesignBuild.com
Connect with Living Stone Design + Build :