4 Valley Drive
“Low-profile, master-on-main, warm contemporary home, nestled in a beautiful golf community. Features a large basement workshop and guest area, stairwell tower, and Energy Star geothermal HVAC.”
- Contemporary exterior uses a blend of organic surface textures, the front entry features custom milled wood, and nickel gap vertical siding
- Dramatic, 17’ high stairwell tower, with an eye catching LED pendant fixture
- Open floor plan kitchen highlighted by an 8-foot peninsula and separate pantry/fridge
- Using natural resources, the geothermal system will heat and cool the home, and the Energy Recovery Ventilator will save over 50% of energy costs
- Custom, unique, hearth that spans the entire fireplace wall
- Lower walk-out level features a large work shop area and guest suite
- Timbertech decking creates outdoor space with exhilarating golf course views
Reems Creek Golf Community
From Downtown take I-26W towards Woodfin, to Exit 21, turning right off the ramp, then immediately left onto US 25 (Weaverville Road). Follow approximately 0.8 miles, then right onto Reems Creek Road. Left onto Union Chapel Road. Right onto Hillcrest Drive. Turn right onto the second Valley Drive. Home is on the left.
HomeSource Builders takes great pride in providing quality-built, hand-crafted custom homes. We enjoy building to meet the unique requests of our clients, and we have experience in all types and architectural styles of home construction, including Arts and Crafts, Contemporary, and Conventional Mountain Style, to name a few.
For More Information on this home contact HomeSource Real Estate & Construction, Inc. • 828-252-1022