162 Summit Tower Circle, Asheville
Custom | 3 Bed, 3.5 Bath | 2,952 sq/ft |License #47219 | Tim Alexander | 828-252-1022 | HomeSourceBuilders.com
“Located just north of beautiful Asheville, this contemporary custom-built home has just the right amount of modern features and amenities to contribute to its timeless finish in a stunning setting.”
– Tim Alexander, Builder
- Centrally located, custom-made staircase presents a dramatic focal point upon entering the house
- Unconventional layout maximizes all living spaces
- Several private decks offer incredible panoramic views
- Understated, modern aspects compliment the open concept floor plan
- ENERGY STAR rated
- Site-built, custom fireplace surround for epic entertaining purposes
Located in Reynolds Mountain
Directions to: 162 Summit Tower Circle, Asheville, NC
From downtown Asheville, take I-240 W, Exit 4A onto US-19 N/US-23 N/I-26W, towards Woodfin. Go 3.8 miles and take Exit 23. At the end of the ramp, turn right and continue straight through the intersection into Reynolds Village (N Merrimon Avenue). Turn left on Senator Reynolds Road and left onto Summit Tower Circle. Take a right to stay on Summit Tower Circle. The destination is on your right.
HomeSource takes great pride in providing quality-built, hand-crafted, custom homes. We enjoy building to meet the unique requests of our clients and we have experience in all types and architectural styles of home construction and remodeling. Our style reflects our environment and we are influenced by the wonderful uniqueness of the area in which we live.
For more information on this home contact: Tim Alexander | 828-252-1022 | HomeSourceBuilders.com
Connect with HomeSource Builders: