17 Jake Ridge Trail
Silver Craftsmanship Award Winner
“Low-profile, warm contemporary home nestled in the trees. Features a stairwell tower, designer LED-based lighting plan, Energy Star geothermal HVAC, Superior Wall foundation and much more.”
- Contemporary exterior features a custom milled front entry & nickel gap vertical siding
- High style meets advanced technology with the professionally-designed LED lighting
- Unique, 17 ft stairwell tower, with plunging 9-light LED pendant fixture
- Kitchen showcases an 8-foot peninsula and segregated pantry/fridge/microwave area
- Tapping the earth to heat and cool the home with geothermal system
- Custom, handcrafted concrete hearth spans the entire fireplace
- Lower level includes an exercise room, outfitted for an adjustable current Endless Pool
- Timbertech Decking has subtle design detail, and stands up to the elements and retains its beauty for years to come with almost no upkeep.
Follow I-240 E to US 74, approximately 5.4 miles, turn right on Emma’s Grove Road. Take the second left on Gap Creek Road, and proceed 1-1/2 miles to Bridgewater Subdivision. Turn into Bridgewater, take 1st left, and to first stop sign. Turn left, and home is on the right.
HomeSource Builders takes great pride in providing quality-built, hand-crafted custom homes. We enjoy building to meet the unique requests of our clients, and we have experience in all types and architectural styles of home construction, including Arts and Crafts, Contemporary, and conventional Mountain Style, to name a few.
For More Information on this home contact HomeSource Real Estate and Construction, Inc. • Tim Alexander • 828-252-1022