20 Jake Ridge Trail, Fletcher 28732 • Custom • 3,265 sq/ft • 828-252-1022 • License #47219 • www.HomeSourceBuilders.com
Reason to See this Home:
“A unique architectural design, this home has many personalized details, ranging from the rustic mixture of exterior finishes, to the color scheme, and continuing into the many custom interior features” – Tim Alexander, Builder
- Unique rustic exterior finishes
- Standing seam metal accent roofing
- Cozy Covered porch with locust tree posts and outdoor wood burning Isokern fireplace
- Stamped concrete patio
- Brewing Room
- Custom Built-Ins, and Wellborn Cabinetry
- Spectacular Modern Farmhouse design with special details throughout
- Energy Star Certified, Green Built NC Certified
Directions to Home:
Follow I-240 E to US 74, approximately 5.4 miles, turn right on Emma’s Grove Road. Take the second left on Gap Creek Road, and proceed 1-1/2 miles to Bridgewater Subdivision. Turn into Bridgewater, take 1st left, and to first stop sign. Turn left, and home is on the left.
About the Builder:
HomeSource Builders takes great pride in providing quality-built, hand-crafted custom homes. We enjoy building to meet the unique requests of our clients, and we have experience in all types and architectural styles of home construction, including Arts and Crafts, Contemporary, and conventional Mountain Style, to name a few.
For More Information on this home contact HomeSource Real Estate and Construction, Inc. • Tim Alexander • 828-252-1022