52 Wandering Oaks Way
“The Jade Mountain craftsmen have created another amazing home for a young retiring couple who appreciate the quality that Jade Mountain produces!”
- Amazing modern farmhouse designed by Platt Architecture
- Screened porch with Isokern wood burning fireplace
- Open floor plan with wood ceilings on main level
- Energy Star home with rainwater catchment and solar power
- Boulder walls and edible landscaping
- Master bedroom on main floor
- Timber framed accents
From I-40, take exit 55. Head North on Porters Cover Road towards Tunnel Road/Route 70. Turn left on Tunnel Road/Route 70. Take right on Lower Grassy Branch Road. Turn right on Old Farm School Road. Turn left on Wandering Oaks Way. Home will be on the left.
Jade Mountain Builders constructs ecologically conscious works of art for our clients to call home. Because of our uncompromising dedication to quality carpentry and site-work, we keep 35+ craftsmen in house. We do not limit ourselves to any particular style, but instead, focus on constructing homes that will age gracefully and endure for generations to come.
For More Information on this home contact Jade Mountain Builders • Hans Doellgast • 828-216-3948
Find Jade Mountain Builders on Facebook