7 Pinnacle Crest Circle
“This versatile home design can be built as a 2, 3 or 4 bedroom and bath home, in a convenient South Asheville location offering outstanding views, gated entrance, walking trails, clubhouse and pool.”
- One level living, 3 bedrooms, recreation and great rooms, 3 baths and 2 car garage
- Large owner suite with sitting/sunroom
- Quality wood, carpet, tile flooring; tiled showers/baths; granite kitchen/bath counter tops
- High efficiency gas Trane furnace and Rinnai tankless water heater
- Low maintenance exteriors with stone, Hardiplank siding, Trex decking, paver stone driveway
- Low monthly HOA dues includes yard work and more with clubhouse and pool
- Full city amenities but no city real estate taxes
- Energy Star and Green Built Homes Certified
Pinnacle of Arabella Heights
From Downtown Asheville: Take I-26 East to Exit 37. Merge onto Long Shoals Road. Take the first Left onto Ledbetter Road (just over the bridge) and proceed 1.5 miles to a Right onto Arabella Lane. Go through the community gate and follow signs to Pinnacle at Arabella. Home is next to the clubhouse.
Bruce Alexander and the Lifestyle Homes team have been building and developing lifestyle-rich, low-maintenance communities in Western North Carolina since 1996. His team have built over 900 homes within the 12 communities and won numerous awards, earning a reputation of building high quality, energy efficient homes for an affordable price in beautiful settings.
For More Information on this home contact Berkshire Hathaway Home Services • Mark Floan • 828-712-3386