9 Ellington Drive
2018 Innovative Home Award Winner • 2018 Gold Craftsmanship Award Winner • 2018 Best in Show Award
“This must see home defines excellence in the style fusion of contemporary classic revival. It has been designed to maximize the views of downtown Asheville from every possible space.”
- Cantilevered decks designed to maximize the views (and minimize impact) embody out-of-the-box engineering
- Landscape design, retaining walls, water feature, and patios accentuate privacy
- Great room features wall of glass with (10’ tall) pocketing doors and floating stairs
- Infinity edge pool, spa, and fire features overlooking downtown Asheville
- Other exciting features include Solar, 3-story elevator, outdoor kitchen and cabana
- Living Stone standards: Energy Star, Greenbuilt, indoor AirPlus, aging-in-place, low-maintenance, ample storage
- Stylish, contemporary, and healthy furniture by ID.ology Interiors & Design
From Asheville: Take I-26 to Exit 23 (Woodfin exit) take a right and then go straight through the light into Reynolds Mountain. Take a left on Senator Reynolds Rd. At the top take a left on Ellington Dr. The house is on the right #9.
Sean & Laura’s Design+Build system has simplified and improved the entire building process to give every client what they deserve, the ability to ENJOY the process with no regrets. Come see why this dynamic couple is expert in style diversification and in delivering the ultimate value to their clients!
For More Information on this home contact Living Stone Construction, Inc. • Sean Sullivan • 855-720-2435