54 Richland St, Asheville
$585,000 | 3 Bed, 3 Bath | 2,144 sq ft | License #76204 | Lauren Tamayo | 828-484-6810 | LMTHomes.com
“Stop and experience the merging of city living, minutes from the River Arts District and downtown, while not getting lost in the hustle and bustle of infill lots. This modern-designed home is spacious and warm.”
– Lauren Tamayo, Builder
- Walk to River Arts and the greenways (1 block from New Belgium)
- Modern home with interior accent features including tongue/groove ceilings
- Open concept, age-in-place design with master and laundry on main
- ENERGY STAR and Green Built Homes certified
- Plenty of off-street parking, including a modern design carport
- Enjoy comfortable living with each bedroom having its own spacious bath
- Ease-of-living features like different level laundry rooms
Directions to: 54 Richland St. Asheville, NC
From downtown Asheville on Patton Ave: Take Clingman Avenue on to Haywood Road across the French Broad River. In 0.7 miles turn right on to Craven Street (passed New Belgium). Go 0.3 miles and make a left on Waynesville Avenue with an immediate right turn on to Richland Street. The home will be up the hill on your left.
LMT Homes is a modern builder taking a unique approach. Every design begins with function of the lot and the touch points of the home. Form and design follow functionality. Our projects are highlighted with impeccable attention to detail. After years of being world-class athletes, we build with the same drive and determination to capture those 1% difference-details.
For more information on this home contact: Lauren Tamayo | 828-484-6810 | LMTHomes.com
Connect with LMT Homes, LLC: