81 Redbud Lane, Leicester
Custom | 4 Bed, 3.5 Bath | 4,470 sq/ft | License #74106 | Corey Black | 830-230-0136 | MountainSoundBuilders.com
“Originally built in 1950, this bucolic Spivey Mountain craftsman farmhouse is a stunning example of how to seamlessly blend a home’s history with a unique and contemporary extensive remodel.”
– Corey Black, Builder
- Located at the base of Spivey Mountain, minutes from Asheville
- Unique 3-story home layout
- Main features master and generously sized second bedroom for guests, two bedrooms upstairs
- Thoughtfully placed skylights and windows throughout provide plenty of fresh air and daylight
- 55 acres of woods, local plant species, and established trails
- Farmhouse craftsman details: shiplap, hardwoods, tin roof, cable stair railing, live edge bar, gas fireplace
- Large three-season porch overlooking the landscape
- Finished carpeted basement can serve as media room with separate game room
Directions to: 81 Redbud Lane, Leicester, NC
From downtown, take I-240 W onto Patton Avenue (Hwy 191/23) west. Right onto New Leicester Highway. Drive 4.5 miles then left on Newfound Road, then immediate left onto Dix Creek One Road, and then left at the row of white mailboxes on the left. Gravel road will split in two, take left fork. Drive .2 miles to the curve and take right fork. Go past yellow house on left. The house is just around the bend.
Mountain Sound Builders, family-owned since 2014, specializes in custom new builds and extensive remodels. Mountain Sound Builders approaches each home with accuracy and care. Their remodels revitalize the spirit of the original home while combining modern efficiency and vision.
For more information on this home contact: Corey Black | 830-230-0136 | MountainSoundBuilders.com