68 Davenport Road
2016 AHBA Motto Award Winner
2016 Gold Craftsmanship Award Winner
“Designed as a forever home in the heart of West Asheville. Contemporary style, thoughtful design, and green features combine to create a private oasis in the middle of a vibrant neighborhood.
- Contemporary architecture on a steep infill lot
- Universal design features for aging in place, including infrastructure for elevator
- Upcycled scrap metal panels and timber harvested from site create one-of-a-kind details
- Several unique fixtures created by local artists and artisans
- Distinctive master suite includes open shower, custom walk-in closet and laundry room
- Three levels of outdoor living overlook a year round creek and gardens
- Spacious steel frame bridge from parking to home for stair-free entry
Directions to 68 Davenport Road:
This Home was open during the 2016 Parade of Homes, and is not available for viewing.
We believe that quality, originality, and sustainablity are the benchmarks for creating unique site-specific homes. James Carr has 25 years of building experience, beginning with log and timber frame homes in the Rockies, and transitioning to traditional and contemporary homes in the mountains around Asheville in 2003.
For More Information on this home contact Mountain Town Carpentry, Inc. • James Carr • 828-230-4131