10 Rose Creek Road
2018 Silver Craftsmanship Award Winner
$361,000 • 3 Bed, 2 Bath • 1,544 sq/ft • (828) 606-1109 • 100% Complete • License #72419
“This Arts & Crafts-style home features long-range views of the breathtaking Blue Ridge Mountains. Single level living with an open floor plan make this home perfect for entertaining.”
- Private, gated community overlooking mountain views and Turkey Creek Valley
- Tastefully designed Arts & Crafts style construction
- Hardwood floors, gas fireplace, and bright master suite with beautiful tiled shower
- 360º views from anywhere in the neighborhood
- Water, sewer, and lawn care included in HOA
- Heated swimming pool with hot tub and fitness room at the clubhouse
- Community garden and 40 acres of preserved green space with nature trails and a pond
- Convenient to grocery, shopping, and more! Less than 20 minutes to downtown Asheville
The Views at Rose Hill
From Patton Avenue, go 9 miles North on New Leicester Highway, turn Right into the entrance of The Views at Rose Hill, turn Left on Rose Creek Road and the house is on the Left.
Moyers Construction is a local company committed to building high quality crafted homes with integrity in the Buncombe and Henderson County area. We specialize in turn-key and custom homes in all price ranges.
For More Information on this home contact Coldwell Banker • Kathy McNair • 828-233-3120