201 Josephine Lane
Custom • 3 Bed, 2.5 Bath • 1,742 sq/ft • (828) 273-4071 • 100% Complete • License #60206
“Offers an unprecedented chance to live in prestigious N. Asheville Reynolds Mountain community while enjoying spectacular views, superior craftsmanship, a balanced urban lifestyle – Phase I sold out!”
- Modern Villa crafted for an active, low-maintenance and lock & leave lifestyle
- Close to both nature and city with easy access to downtown Asheville
- Spacious decks on terraced Villas to provide individual spectacular year-round views
- Part of Reynolds Village with direct access to Woodfin greenway system and French Broad River
- Modern features including granite, tile, indoor/outdoor fireplace, and wood flooring
- Ability for future outdoor spa area featured on all Villas
- Dedicated driveway and fully enclosed garage on all Villas
- Fully landscaped and maintained surrounding areas including private streets
The Terrace at Reynolds Mountain
Directions to 201 Josephine Lane
From Asheville: Take I-26 to Exit 23 (Woodfin exit) take a right and then go straight through the light into Reynolds Mountain. Turn left on Senator Reynolds Rd. Continue up the hill .2 miles. Home is on the right.
As a locally owned/operated builder, PRB was able to design/build custom Villas that are a unique mix of urban and mountain design – exemplifying Asheville today. Using 3D modeling each floorplan was sited to maximize space and views. The result – quality craftsmanship with spectacular views, access to City life and mountain living.
For More Information on this home contact Beverly-Hanks & Associates • Pam Davis • 828-779-4033