The annual Parade of Homes is Asheville’s largest showcase and tour of new residential homes. Participating in this event is a great way to highlight your most outstanding home designs, styles, and new technologies. This tour attracts enthusiastic visitors who are looking forward to meeting builders in person as they explore beautiful, newly completed homes. Due to COVID-19 we will be doing things a bit differently this year, and have an exclusively virtual Parade. This is an exciting opportunity to gain more exposure than ever before. We have teamed up with some new partners to offer virtual tours and much more. The Parade takes place every fall and this year’s Virtual Parade will kick off on October 22, 2020.
There are multiple ways to be involved in this highly anticipated event! Please utilize this website to walk you through the steps from entering full home entries to coming soon projects, renewed spaces, community highlights, and more. Please know that we are here to help you along the way.
Value of Being on Parade
- Online Virtual Tour of your parade entry to help a person feel as though they are standing in the house
- Online Builder Gallery showcasing Home Entry with Photos, Social Media Links, Contact Us and more
- Marketing Exposure – an expansive multi-media advertising campaign and a strong reputation for our area’s leading Home Tour with new online focuses this year
- Full Color Magazine with each entry receiving one full page for Parade Entry display. This year’s magazine will also recognize winners in the print version and come out after the parade debut.
- Recognition for Builders and Parade of Homes Winners at the Fall Awards Gala (this is TBD based on COVID-19)
- Access to the Partner Program offering discounts and special offers on products and services for your Parade Homes
2020 Full Home Entry Deadlines & Fees: