The annual Parade of Homes is Asheville’s largest showcase and tour of new residential homes. Participating in this event is a great way to highlight your most outstanding home designs, styles, and new technologies. This tour, in the past, attracted enthusiastic visitors looking forward to meeting builders in person as they explored beautiful, newly completed homes. Physical tours of all homes will be available unless the builder otherwise wishes. All homes entered (besides coming soon) will include a digital tour, to accommodate those who can’t make it out, and to get more views!
This year’s Parade weekends will be October 8 – 9 & 15 – 16, 2022
There are multiple ways to be involved in this highly anticipated event!
This year we are using Submittable, a platform for us to easily access your information and insure nothing slips through the cracks. You can create Log ins for free, and if you have applied to our WNC Stars Awards in the past, then you should already have an account. This account IS NOT your AHBA account.
Full Home Entries
2022 Full Home Entry Deadlines & Fees:
Early Bird Deadline (May 23rd) $2300
Main Entry Deadline (June 20th) $2875
Last Minute Deadline (July 12th) $3375
Renewed Spaces Entries
Deadline July 12, Entry Fee: $2175
Coming Soon Projects Entries
Deadline July 12, Entry Fee: $995
Deadline July 12, Entry Fee: $1500
Special Category Parade Awards
For more information please view our 2022 Parade Packet – but apply online.
Please know that we are here to help you along the way.
Value of Being on Parade
- Online Builder Gallery – One full informational page in the Parade of Homes magazine in print and online. A dedicated page will be on ParadeofHomesAsheville.com for each entry, visible for at least a year after in person Parade.
- Marketing Exposure – An expansive multi-media advertising campaign and a strong reputation for our area’s leading Home Tour including new avenues this year.
- Full Color Magazine – Around 13,000 Publication reads physically and digitally. Digital edition up for a full year- with active links to participants websites. Physical publications can be picked up all around Western North Carolina.
- Recognition for Builders and Parade of Homes Winners in this year’s Awards Gala.
- Access to the Partner Program offering discounts and special offers on products and services for your Parade Homes
- Each entry will be featured on the Asheville Home Builders Association’s social media starting November 2021 and continuing until 2022, redirecting users back to the Parade site to view the projects again.