The annual Parade of Homes is Asheville’s largest showcase and tour of new residential homes. Participating in this event is a great way to highlight your most outstanding home designs, styles, and new technologies. This tour, in the past, attracted enthusiastic visitors looking forward to meeting builders in person as they explored beautiful, newly completed homes. After a crazy 2020 we are back with our in person Parade Tours! All homes entered (besides coming soon) will also include a digital tour, to accommodate those who can’t make it out, and to get more views!
This year’s Parade weekends will be October 9 – 10 & 16 – 17, 2021
There are multiple ways to be involved in this highly anticipated event!
Coming Soon Projects Entries
For more information please view our 2021 Parade Packet – but apply online.
Please know that we are here to help you along the way.
Value of Being on Parade
- Online Builder Gallery – One full informational page in the Parade of Homes magazine in print and online. A dedicated page will be on ParadeofHomesAsheville.com for each entry, visible for at least a year after in person Parade.
- Marketing Exposure – An expansive multi-media advertising campaign and a strong reputation for our area’s leading Home Tour including new avenues this year.
- Full Color Magazine – Around 12,000 Publication reads physically and digitally. Digital edition up for a full year- with active links to participants websites. Physical publications can be picked up all around Western North Carolina.
- Recognition for Builders and Parade of Homes Winners in this year’s Awards Gala.
- Access to the Partner Program offering discounts and special offers on products and services for your Parade Homes
- NEW in 2021 Each entry will be featured on the Asheville Home Builders Association’s social media starting November 2021 and continuing until 2022, redirecting users back to the Parade site to view the projects again.
2021 Parade Information Sessions: Whether you have a home in the Parade every year or you are brand new to the Parade, all Builders should make plans to attend a Parade Information Session – VIRTUALLY April 15th 8:30- 9:30 AM, April 23rd 3:30- 4:30 PM – IN PERSON May 2nd at the Build & Remodel Expo
Join us online via zoom to learn how to participate, enhance your Parade exposure, and make the MOST of your Parade investment that will propel you and your business for years to come. Check our calendar to sign up today.
Early Bird Deadline (May 24th) $2175
Main Entry Deadline (June 28th) $2775
Last Minute Deadline (July 26th) $3375