1221 Arborcrest Way, Swannanoa
This home is 70% complete.
$569,900 | 2 Bed, 2.5 Bath | 1,580 sq ft | License #80373 | Alfred Bottego | 828-545-2723
“Situated adjacent to a tumbling waterfall and mountain stream, this custom, contemporary home seamlessly blends concrete, wood, and stone to create a unique, open living concept.”
– Alfred Bottego, Builder
- Open loft concept with exposed duct work and towering 15’ ceiling
- Two full suites with private decks which overlook a tumbling mountain stream
- 10’ clear glass garage door in the living room opens to views of Ripple Falls
- Exterior includes concrete, Garapa wood and metal for a contemporary, yet natural mountain feel
- Hidden children’s loft with a large barn door that cantilevers toward the stream
- Large screened in porch, decked in Garapa with views of Ripple Falls
- Large open kitchen with concrete floors, center island and custom cabinetry
- A large above ground cistern catches runoff from the metal roof system for irrigation
- Floor Plans:
Located in High Hickory
Directions to: 1221 Arborcrest Way, Swannanoa
Take I-40 E towards Swannanoa to Exit 59. Turn right on Patton Cove Road. Drive 1/2 of a mile to the entrance of High Hickory. Once through the gate continue straight for a 1/4 of a mile then turn left onto Arborcrest Way. The home will be 200 yards on the right.
Alfred Bottego started his construction career as a project manager and became a student of the trades and science of building high-quality custom homes. Over the course of 15 years, Alfred has built a wide variety of homes in western North Carolina, each as unique as the client. He takes pride in his craftsmanship and has built much of his business on references from past clients.
For more information on this home contact: TFM Carolina, Inc. | 828-645-8815