27 Tulip Poplar Trail
AHBA Motto Award Winner
Custom • 3 Bed, 4.5 Bath • 4,000 sq/ft • (828) 712-1518 • 100% Complete • License #62507 • www.RedTreeBuilders.com
“Elegantly rustic and nestled in the trees, you’ll find this beautifully crafted home overlooking the French Broad River. The carefully picked finishes all play into an homage of the love of nature.”
- Views of the French Broad River
- Craftsman style home with river rock siding
- Geo-Thermal heating and cooling – NC Green Built
- Local artisan made light fixtures
- Custom made interior and exterior railing by local blacksmith artist
- Pella pre-stained wood windows and doors
- Multiple outdoor living spaces
Directions to 27 Tulip Poplar Drive
From downtown: Take I-26 W towards Weaverville to exit 25. Left onto Broadway St. Left onto Old Leicester Hwy. Take a slight right onto Old Leicester Rd. Turn right onto Olivette Rd. Right turn onto French Broad into community. Continue straight across 2nd bridge to top of hill. House is on the right.
Red Tree Builders masterfully imagines, designs and creates each of their remarkable, eco-luxury mountain homes. An intuitive understanding of the land, a refined building process and their supportive client relationships have made them an award-winning Asheville favorite for 13-years.
For More Information on this home contact Red Tree Builders • Brandon Bryant • 828-712-1518
Find Red Tree Builders on Facebook • Houzz • Instagram