23 Brown Avenue
2017 Gold Craftsmanship Award Winner
“This modern farmhouse style home has all the features of an extravagant home with an efficient floor plan. Gorgeous view of Reynolds mountain. Come experience our lighting control features.”
- Energy Star Certified, WNC Green Built Certified, Net Zero ready
- Open floor plan with gas fireplace and rock surround
- Views of Reynolds mountain with second story deck
- Outdoor patio with fire pit and TV space
- Architectural lighting controlled via smartphone
- Separate entry with mud room and laundry
- Large spacious kitchen with rustic island and beautiful tiled back splash
- Custom trim work and closet shelving
From downtown Asheville take future I-26 north to exit 24 Elk Mountain Rd Woodfin exit. Turn left at end of ramp. Turn right onto Cottage st (second rd on right). Take first left onto Brown Avenue. House on the right.
At Solid Rock Builders our focus is “Building on Reputation”. Our goal is to build quality energy efficient homes that fit our customers style and budget. We enjoy bringing uniqueness and creativity to each house we build.
For More Information on this home contact Solid Rock Builders, LLC • Travis Meinch • 828-712-3280