34 Grovepoint Way
“This stunning contemporary features a 24 foot disappearing wall of glass opening onto an expansive porch with retractable screens, outdoor kitchen and fireplace to create an incredible outdoor living space.”
- Incredible modern architecture with a 24 foot disappearing wall of glass
- Spacious 45 foot porch with retractable screens, outdoor kitchen and fireplace
- Gourmet kitchen with Thermador appliances and quartz countertops
- Master suite features large windows for mountain views and huge master closet
- Master bath has free standing tab and his and hers walk-in showers
- Contemporary steel floating staircase with 3” solid oak treads
- Lower level boasts recreational room, office, three bedrooms and wet bar
- Unique architectural details and quality finishes throughout
Grove Park Cove
From Downtown Asheville, go North on Merrimon Avenue and turn Right onto Beaverdam Road. Continue to Spooks Branch Road and turn Right. Bear Right onto Grove Cove Drive, and then turn Right onto Grovepoint Way. Home is on the Left.
Thompson Properties believes each home should be a unique reflection of the owners personality and lifestyle and they work with many of the area’s best architects and interior designers to make sure every detail is perfect. They can help you create a new plan or modify one of theirs to meet your family’s needs. They are truly custom builders, helping each client achieve what they want in a home.
For More Information on this home contact Keller Williams • Bryron Greiner • 828-713-7760