115 Commerce Street, Old Fort
Custom | 3 Bed, 3 Bath | 1,120 sq ft | License #82041 | William Triplett | 210-291-6405
“Innovative and exciting adaptive reuse of shipping containers to create one-of-a-kind interesting and contemporary homes on a trout stream in the heart of the historic Town of Old Fort.”
– William Triplett, Builder
- Adaptive reuse of seven intermodal freight containers
- Contemporary style and finishes
- Two separate living units
- Exterior design features large-scale graphic art
- Green roof
- Trout stream in the backyard
Located in Town of Old Fort
Directions to: 115 Commerce Street, Old Fort, NC
From Asheville, travel on I-40 E to Exit 73, Old Fort. Turn left on Catawba Avenue. Travel 3 blocks into Town of Old Fort and turn left onto Commerce Street, just before the railroad crossing. Travel 200 yards. Homes are on your left.
Architect and builder William H. Triplett, AIA, strives to create unique, unusual, and innovative housing solutions that are contemporary, sophisticated, and trendsetting.
For more information on this home contact: William Triplett | 210-291-6405