27 Hawberry Court
“I love this home! Approach the entry to the peninsular lot, and the home rotates alongside of you like a sundial, showing all sides and revealing the dynamic geometry of the design.”
- Unique design rotates as you approach, demonstrating a kinetic interplay of horizontal and vertical lines
- Natural sandstone details including a massive double-sided fireplace
- Central axis features common living areas dramatically cantilevered into the forest
- Vaulted clerestories elevate the mind with natural light and room to think
- Splendid floating staircase atrium in central vertical axis of home
- Spacious and comfortable master suite on the main level for aging in place
- Fantastic outdoor living spaces including a deck, patio, and terraced gardens
- Cabinetry and creations throughout by WSM Craft Custom Shop
From I-40, take Exit 55. Head North on Porters Cover Road towards Tunnel Road/Route 70. Turn Left on Tunnel Road/Route 70. Take Right on Lower Grassy Branch Road. Turn Right on Old Farm School Road. Turn Left on Wandering Oaks Way. Right on Trail Top Drive. Left on Hawberry Court.
WSM Craft is a Fine Homestead Builder focused on creativity and craftsmanship. Smith McAulay, Founder and President, is inspired by the artisan legacy in Western North Carolina and collaborates with master craftsmen and innovative makers to create unique, hand-built homes. The WSM Custom Shop is a design-build studio that imagines and creates a variety of custom features specifically for WSM homes.
For More Information on this home contact WSM Craft • Smith McAulay • 828-337-0190