352 Kenilworth Road
“In collaboration with Brickstack Architects, we transformed this mid-century ranch home into an exquisite compound for urban cultivation and creation. Bold colors, clean lines, and fresh ideas!”
- This is an artist’s home and studio and it shows
- Complete contemporary re-invention of what was a standard mid-century ranch home
- Urban homestead compound includes artist studio, greenhouse, home, and carport
- Modern, low profile trim accents throughout including seemingly weightless cantilevered gables and carport roof
- Impressive stone retaining wall and hardscape features
- Wide, open floor plan
- Cabinetry, bookcases, and slat screen dividing wall by WSM Craft Custom Shop
- Carefully curated gardens and conservatory for a vast orchid collection
From Downtown take 240 East to the Chunns Cove/Tunnel Rd exit. Left on Tunnel Rd. Right on Kenilworth Rd. Right on Faulkner Ave. House on corner of Kenilworth and Faulkner.
WSM Craft is a Fine Homestead Builder focused on creativity and craftsmanship. Smith McAulay, Founder and President, is inspired by the artisan legacy in Western North Carolina and collaborates with master craftsmen and innovative makers to create unique, hand-built homes. The WSM Custom Shop is a design-build studio that imagines and creates a variety of custom features specifically for WSM homes.
For More Information on this home contact WSM Craft • Smith McAulay • 828-337-0190